Monday, May 7, 2012

Choir

May 6, 2012

Dear choir members and parents. I’d like to remind you of some things coming up. Speaking parts have not been assigned yet. If you would like to try for a speaking part come a little earlier to choir in the next two weeks to read for me.
Those who are doing The 40-hour week song need to find and put together a simple costume for the song. The costume could be one of the following; steel mill worker, auto worker, coal miner, waitress, mechanic, mail carrier, policeman. For the upcoming performances on the 24th and the 25th of May I would like every one to wear a white T-shirt and blue jeans for the uniform. Thursday the 24th will be a school assembly in the morning. Friday the 25th will be an evening performance at 6 p.m..
I’m looking for a parent who could help with laminating the state papers. There are 50 of them. I’m also looking for a parent who is good with slide show presentations to put together a slide show for two of our songs. It would be pictures of America for the song, America the Beautiful. Then pictures for the song, God Bless the USA. Please let me know if you are interested in these assignments to help our choir be even more awesome.
We have been working hard but it’s not over yet so please don’t miss any more rehearsals. I’d like to remind you to be on time, pay attention, participate, and have fun. This choir is a voluntary thing and is not a requirement so try to enjoy this as much as possible. Thank you for all your hard work and willingness that you have shown so far. I have loved being with you and sharing the magic of music with you. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to email me or call me. My info is merrileezielke@gmail.com and phone is 801-565-4597.

Thanks so much for your support,

Merrilee Zielke

No comments:

Post a Comment