Please log in to Skyward and complete your online enrollment as soon as possible. If we have an emergency and need to contact you, we need your information to be accurate and updated. Be sure you complete all 8 of the steps.
Go to: schools.jordandistrict.org/foxhollow
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT:
1. Click on “Gradebook/Scheduler” - locate “Login to Family Access”. Using your parent login and password, login to Skyward Family Access. (Your login and password can be found at the bottom right side of this letter).
2. Select the Student you are registering at Fox Hollow Elementary.
3. Select the Online Registration Link titled “Online Enrollment for the 2012–13 School Year”.
(Please follow the instructions and complete accordingly).
While you are updating your student’s information in “Step 1 – Student Information” it is important to:
• Indicate which Guardian is the CUSTODIAL parent
• Update/Add Email Address
• Update/Add Emergency Contact Information
• List health problems, if any
**Please note there are several steps and forms that are mandatory in order to complete your Student’s Registration. Additional District and School information is also available which should be printed and/or downloaded for your records. The additional District and School information will replace most of the items generally sent home in the “First Day Packets”. Patrons without computer access may use the computers located in the Fox Hollow Elementary Office.
We encourage you to visit Skyward Family Access frequently, and remember to keep Skylert updated. Skylert enables you to receive notifications concerning your student via phone, email and text messaging. You have control over which notifications you receive and how you would like to receive them.