Jordan School District is excited to introduce Online Registration for all Elementary Schools within our District. Student Registration for the 2012-13 school year will now be completed online through Skyward Family Access.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 20, 2012
Go to: schools.jordandistrict.org/foxhollow
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT:
1. Click on “Gradebook/Scheduler” - locate “Login to Family Access”. Using your parent login and password, login to Skyward Family Access. (Your login and password can be found at the bottom right side of this letter).
2. Select the Student you are registering at Fox Hollow Elementary.
3. Select the Online Registration Link titled “Online Enrollment for the 2012–13 School Year”.
(Please follow the instructions and complete accordingly).
While you are updating your student’s information in “Step 1 – Student Information” it is important to:
• Indicate which Guardian is the CUSTODIAL parent
• Update/Add Email Address
• Update/Add Emergency Contact Information
• List health problems, if any
**Please note there are several steps and forms that are mandatory in order to complete your Student’s Registration. Additional District and School information is also available which should be printed and/or downloaded for your records. The additional District and School information will replace most of the items generally sent home in the “First Day Packets”. Patrons without computer access may use the computers located in the Fox Hollow Elementary Office.
We encourage you to visit Skyward Family Access frequently, and remember to keep Skylert updated. Skylert enables you to receive notifications concerning your student via phone, email and text messaging. You have control over which notifications you receive and how you would like to receive them.
If your password is blank, this means that you have changed your password. If you don’t remember what you changed it to, please call or email and we will reset your password.
If you are registered for one of the FRENCH classes your student will be placed in the French class. You will not have to do anything with your French student.