Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome Kevin Pullan

I just wanted to let you know how grateful and thankful I am for the opportunity to open Fox Hollow Elementary.

Serving as the principal of Fox Hollow Elementary has been the highlight of my career.

I appreciate all of the support that has been given. Last year was an amazing year as the school opened, was furnished, teachers were hired, and the students and the community came. The focus of Fox Hollow is to care about students and to improve learning. We saw excellent student growth and came together as one. The support of the community was phenomenal. It was a fantastic year!

On Monday I was appointed to the District Office as the Staff Assistant in the Curriculum and Staff Development Department. I will greatly miss Fox Hollow's students, parents, and staff but am looking forward to growing and learning as I take on this new assignment.

Kevin Pullan was appointed as the principal at Fox Hollow Elementary. Kevin will be a wonderful principal! He is a veteran principal and is very student focused. He has done some creative and fantastic programs at his previous elementary schools. Mr. Pullan was my principal when I was teaching at Oak Hollow Elementary and he is the one who encouraged me to become an administrator. As a teacher and a parent of a student at Oak Hollow, I loved Mr. Pullan as my principal. Mr. Pullan will be a great fit for Fox Hollow!

THANK YOU so much for the wonderful opportunity I have had to get to know you and to be part of your lives. I will treasure the time and experiences I have had at Fox Hollow!

Terri Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment